Exscudo OU is committed to maintaining confidentiality, integrity and security of any personal information about the users. The Privacy and Security Policy explains how Exscudo OU protects personal information provided through the websites www.exscudo.com, www.channels.exscudo.com, www.blog.exscudo.com (hereinafter “the Site") and how Exscudo OU uses that information in connection with the service offered through the Site (hereinafter “the Service"). "Personal information" in this context means any information that identifies a user, such as a name, an address, a phone/fax number, and an email address.
Exscudo has high privacy and security standards and provides personal information security. We regularly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges.
The following personal information is collected:
When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or "UDID"). We do not collect your location information.
Exscudo uses and discloses your personal information only as follows:
In the event that you access the Service as brought to you by one of our co-brand partners, through a co-branded URL, your email address used for registration on the Service may be provided to that co-brand partner.
We may use information you provide to connect you with people you may already know. For example, through the mobile application we may identify contacts within your address book as potential new users of Exscudo. We may match the contact information you provide to the information provided by other users to improve the Exscudo Service, including making it easier to find contacts you may refer to Exscudo that are not already customers.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If Exscudo OU is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
If the personal information on file for you changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing Customer Support.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at the information below.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” directory.
If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
We employ [or our third party advertising partner employs] a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as a financial information, on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, please contact us.
This Agreement on Crowdsale Participation (hereafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is for the backers of the Exscudo Financial Ecosystem (hereafter referred to as the “Exscudo”, also known as the “Exscudo Financial Ecosystem”), a proprietary and partly open-source decentralized platform consisting of 7 products, to participate in the crowdsale campaign of the Exscudo (hereafter referred to as the “Crowdsale”) initiated by the Exscudo OU (hereafter referred to as the “Company”) with the aim to purchase the built-in cryptographic tokens (hereafter referred to as the “EON”) of the Company.
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. By participating in the Crowdsale, you confirm you fully understand and accept them all:
1. Before taking any action with respect to the Crowdsale or EON purchase, you shall peruse and understand:
(1) the Business Whitepaper of Exscudo;
(2) the EON Whitepaper of Exscudo; and
(3) the Prospectus of Exscudo Crowdsale (the “Crowdsale Prospectus”).
The documents identified above are available at “exscudo.com/legal” and “exscudo.com/ico”, and are incorporated as integral parts to this Agreement. If you have any question or doubt on anything contained or unaddressed in any of these documents, please communicate with the Exscudo OU at your convenience. You shall refrain from participating in the Crowdsale or purchasing any EON until answered to your satisfaction.
2. You shall meet certain qualification requirements set forth in the Crowdsale Prospectus to participate in the Crowdsale. Furthermore, you shall participate in the Crowdsale only within such period and in such manner as set forth in the Crowdsale Prospectus.
3. You shall only participate in the Crowdsale through the private account located on our site: https://my.exscudo.com. Among, if you are a citizen, tax resident or green card holder of the United States of America (“US Purchaser”), you shall not participate in the Crowdsale except you use the methods which are separately designated by the Exscudo OU for US Purchasers’ participation.
4. The Crowdsale will not involve issuance of any currency, securities (whether equity securities or otherwise) or other kind of investment certificate. The EON to be sold during the Crowdsale are merely cryptographic tokens usable on the blockchain of the EON Blockchain Platform. Such tokens are not redeemable nor associated with financial return or backed by any underlying asset or repurchase commitment and do not necessarily have market prices or transactions between peers. Furthermore, EON do not stand for any sort of investment contract for all intents and purposes. You shall not participate in the Crowdsale with a view to investment or speculation or in pursuit of any profit.
5. Bitcoin will be accepted as payment for purchasing the EON offered in the Crowdsale. The number of EON to be purchased by you will be determined by the EON price set forth in the Crowdsale Prospectus as well as the amount of Bitcoin that you will pay.
6. Your payment for purchasing EON will be non-refundable. So you shall be convinced of the desirability to participate in the Crowdsale before making any payment. Among others, you shall give full considerations to all such risk factors as set forth in the Crowdsale Prospectus and make sure that you are well prepared and willing to take them all.
7. After making a payment, you shall keep attending the website “exscudo.com” for information which may be posted on the Website from time to time. Anything relating to the Exscudo could be updated, changed or fine-tuned at such time and in such manner as the Exscudo OU may think appropriate.
8. The Exscudo OU disclaims any representation, warranty, commitment or liability other than those expressly stated in the Crowdsale Prospectus. You will not be entitled to any claim against the Exscudo OU for whatever the Exscudo OU is not expressly committed to or responsible for.
9. The Exscudo OU reserves the right to conduct “know your customer” exercise and any other kind of customer due diligence on you at any time (including after the close of the Crowdsale). If the Exscudo OU discovers your purchase of EON violating this Agreement or any anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing or other regulatory requirements, your purchase of EON under the Crowdsale shall be invalid with retroactive effect and the Exscudo OU shall be entitled to immediately terminate this Agreement with you, deny your access to the Crowdsale, reject delivery of any EON and request return of any delivered EON, irrespective of any payment that you could have made.
10. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia. Both you and the Exscudo OU hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Republic of Estonia.
I have read and accepted all the above terms and hereby agree to enter into this Agreement on Crowdsale Participation.
Last Modified: April 22, 2017
Company name: Exscudo OÜ
Tallinn 13516, Estonia
Email: [email protected]